Wednesday 5 June 2013

Six Word Memoir - Tagged Post


As a part of Six Word Memoir Tagged posts series, CBC has given the complex task of describing one's life in just six words. I am obsessed with giving detailed descriptions; so, I found it pretty difficult to confine my own life in six short words. Well, I have tried my best.


Special thanks to Purnima Gopalakrishnan, who had successfully completed the task of describing her life in six words. She had handed over the responsibility to me now.

So here it goes,

Harmonious Blend of Rhythm and Grace

(P.S: Not able to believe that the post is over)

The next post will be by Sylvian Patrick who blogs at http://www.sylvianism.com. He is famous for his posts on Raja sir's songs under the name "Projekt Ilayaraja".


---Bala Iyengar---







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful ! These words describes you the best .. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha nice one de :) just the word to describe you :)

    ReplyDelete